We're back!

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Bill
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

We're back!

Post by Bill »

Took longer than planned and we managed to lose the connection between the software and Database but all sorted now,

Bill

Mainly Haworthia and Gasteria, a few other South African succulents and the odd spiky thing.
el48tel
BCSS Member
Branch: LEEDS
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Forum Shutdown

Post by el48tel »

Good news ..... at last a new site.
And perhaps some quiet time from the hullabaloo of logo
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Just a new server, a precursor to the new site. New site is close but not quite there yet.

Mainly Haworthia and Gasteria, a few other South African succulents and the odd spiky thing.
el48tel
BCSS Member

Post by el48tel »

Bill wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:47 pm Just a new server, a precursor to the new site. New site is close but not quite there yet.
As may be .... one step closer
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.
Jim_Mercer
BCSS Member
Branch: LIVERPOOL

Re: We're back!

Post by Jim_Mercer »

Link to Gallery gives error when I try it
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /var/www/vhosts/forum.bcss.org.uk/public_html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/forum.bcss.org.uk/public_html/gallery/include/init.inc.php(171): cpg_db_connect() #1 /var/www/vhosts/forum.bcss.org.uk/public_html/gallery/index.php(26): require('/var/www/vhosts...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/vhosts/forum.bcss.org.uk/public_html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 183
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Post by rodsmith »

Jim_Mercer wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 9:12 am Link to Gallery gives error when I try it
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /var/www/vhosts/forum.bcss.org.uk/public_html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php:183 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhosts/forum.bcss.org.uk/public_html/gallery/include/init.inc.php(171): cpg_db_connect() #1 /var/www/vhosts/forum.bcss.org.uk/public_html/gallery/index.php(26): require('/var/www/vhosts...') #2 {main} thrown in /var/www/vhosts/forum.bcss.org.uk/public_html/gallery/include/functions.inc.php on line 183
I also get the error message. I hope it's not fatal to users :???: .
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Yeh gallery broke, the new server uses different software which meant we have had to manually rebuild the association between the databases and the software that runs the various sites and site elements, unfortunately the coppermine software is resisting all attempts at repair. The pictures and data are safe.

Bill

AnTTun
BCSS Member

Post by AnTTun »

Is there any reason (server or account) why I'm not getting notification email when I receive PM?
TTcacti - C&S database software - http://www.ttimpact.hr/anttun/
el48tel
BCSS Member

Post by el48tel »

Can I add my name to that request?
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Post by rodsmith »

AnTTun wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:50 pm Is there any reason (server or account) why I'm not getting notification email when I receive PM?
This useful communication seemed to disappear about 12 months ago, well before the latest server installation.
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.