Not Secure

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Lithos
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: SHEFFIELD

Re: Not Secure

Post by Lithos »

Don't use 'Explorer' it's essentially defunct, and leaves you open to any 'finks' that are looking to defraud you. Chrome is vaguely safer, back it up with Firefox, so google don't get all yer data. There are stronger 'firewalls', but as Ralph said it gets really techy. Ideally use Linux and escape the loop
Lithos
BCSS Member

Post by Lithos »

'Lets grow together' is a bit L.Ron Hubbard, ain't it
Lithos
BCSS Member

Post by Lithos »

I've kept several tablets, phones and mainframes running for years. Two identical tablets - one I've accepted all 'updates' the other I've ignored. The updated one is so full of crap it barely works at all. The 'clean' one is absolutely fine. How many people just go and buy a new one ? When the companys have deliberately killed your device
ragamala
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTH FYLDE

Post by ragamala »

Lithos wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:43 am 'Lets grow together' is a bit L.Ron Hubbard, ain't it
I don't know about that, but to me it is a stale old well-used phrase that is so hackneyed I am incredulous that it should be used for a supposedly new approach to Society branding and promotion.