Lithops

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Eric Williams
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: SOUTH WALES

Lithops

Post by Eric Williams »

Two questions please.
1, I have some Lithops clumps dating back to 1985. Just wondered what is considered a Lithops life span ?
2 best supplier of unusual Lithops seed, a little out of “run of the mill” plants. Thank you.
Aiko
BCSS Member
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Lithops

Post by Aiko »

Eric Williams wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 4:23 pm 2 best supplier of unusual Lithops seed, a little out of “run of the mill” plants. Thank you.
www.mesemb.org and become a member and get the seeds for a fair low price, basically every year it has nice things.
www.succulenta.nl and become a member and get the seeds for a fair low price, but not every year the list has oddities.
Or go to Mesa Garden and pay well for it.

The only three sources I know for the more choice mesembs.
jhb
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Re: Lithops

Post by jhb »

Hello Aiko. Hope your well. I looked at Succulenta. I’m prob having a senior moment but I can’t find a button for English. Any ideas please ?
Jayne H.B.
Growing Mamms, Turbs, Ario`s & a bit of most genera in darkest North Devon. Love Lithops too.Now getting hooked on Haworthia`s & Cono`s.