Ariocarpus time

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Eric Williams
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: SOUTH WALES

Ariocarpus time

Post by Eric Williams »

I know the end of Summer is upon us when the Ariocarpus start flowering. Me thinks a little earlier this year ?
IMG_1042.jpeg
ianstrutt
Registered Guest
Branch: NOTTINGHAM
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Ariocarpus time

Post by ianstrutt »

I don’t have any arios anywhere near that size but I’ll check mine in the morning.
Growing in Nottingham for the past 4 years and recently found my way to a Nottingham branch meeting. A few plants on a windowsill has very quickly turned into a greenhouse full!

Attempting to grow a range of turbinicarpus, coryphantha, escobaria and several other cactus genera. Tylecodons, pelargoniums and conophytums keep me occupied in the winter and an ever expanding number of gasteria live under the bench.
Diane
BCSS Member
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Diane »

Very early!
Diane - member of Kingston branch

Growing cacti - balm to the soul!
juster
BCSS Member
Branch: CROYDON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by juster »

Lovely plants Eric (tu)
Croydon Branch member, growing mainly cacti and Echeverias
TomInTucson
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Post by TomInTucson »

Eric Williams wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:38 pm I know the end of Summer is upon us when the Ariocarpus start flowering. Me thinks a little earlier this year ?IMG_1042.jpeg
👍