ID, please. Neoteny ?

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
nirwa
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Non-Member

Re: ID, please. Neoteny ?

Post by nirwa »

Still no luck, Dave. The link gave me a message as below :

"Not Found
The requested URL /_GJDaBn20uJQ/Rzod98lJlKI/AAAAAAAAA1Y/98LwJybtvVM/Turbinicarpus+krainzianus+v.+minimus+(16).JPG was not found on this server. "

I just don't know why.

To Thord,

Thanks for sharing your experience. But that plant does grow in bright and sunny environment ( half day of direct sunny lights at least ). So I guess that is not etiolated. I have presumed that is a T.krainzianus v minima, though.
--------------
Far far away branch, Taiwan.
Growing mostly small Cacti.
DaveW
BCSS Member
Branch: NOTTINGHAM
Role within the BCSS: Branch President

Post by DaveW »

Just tried my link above and it's coming up for me Nirwa. It's just a picture of T. krainzianus minimus. Probably your computer is blocking the web site. I believe some firms computers often do this. The first link I gave however is dead so I presume you used that from my last post?

I have just done a screen grab and e-mailed you the image so hope you can read it this time.

DaveW
Nottingham Branch BCSS. Joined the then NCSS in 1961, Membership number 11944. Cactus only collection.
nirwa
Registered Guest
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Non-Member

Post by nirwa »

My plant looks much longer and thinner than that plant in the picture. :shrugs: Mine looks just like a hydra with 11 heads and other new heads emerging.:shift:
--------------
Far far away branch, Taiwan.
Growing mostly small Cacti.