Morning All

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
PhilW
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Non-Member

Re: Morning All

Post by PhilW »

Mal L wrote:Welcome. All "youngsters" are particularly welcome :wink: Hope you enjoy the experience.
cheers Mal - am sure i will, although i call it a hobby, it feels more like an addiction, for some reason why i buy something, i can never just buy 1, i always buy several to lots......think i must have some kind of OCD when it comes to buying cacti and succulents :lol: already have quite a few aloe's and agaves and a few other succulents, now the cacti collection is really taking off too :mrgreen:
dalesmatt
BCSS Member
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Morning All

Post by dalesmatt »

Didn't see this before Phil, but a belated welcome. I'm also a Bradford member though I live t'other side of Otley. Hope you enjoy coming to some of the meetings? I missed the last 2 but I was there on Wednesday - half asleep 'cos I'd been out to work at 5.30am ;)
I guess you've also the choice of going to Huddersfield meetings depending on where you live?
There's only about 4 or 5 miles difference for me having a choice of Leeds or York as well, but Bradford is just under 20 miles so its not too bad.
cheerio for now
Matt
Matt
Joined online :) Member number 49972. Bradford Branch.
Interests include South American cacti and spiny Euphorbias