Thanks for reading it. I'm new here.

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
Pioneer
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Thanks for reading it. I'm new here.

Post by Pioneer »

Hello everybody. How is the weather? And wish you all have a nice day. My name is An Zhipeng, 26, male and from China. My job is an HPLC operator---That's why I have little time to get there and post it so late---there 's always a lot of work to deal with. I grow Mesembs (mostly Lithops and Conophytum , thus other Mesembs plants), Turbinicarpus, Strombocactus and so. It doesn't look like what you think that i have a lot of things, many of the cactus are still seedlings. In the early days, i just planted Conophytum, and the cactus were from last year.

So.........I don't know what to say, either.I haven't been useing English for a long time.And thank you for reading this.And thank you for all.Thanks a lot.
Last edited by Pioneer on Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cactus Jack
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTHERN IRELAND
Role within the BCSS: Branch Treasurer

Re: Hello

Post by Cactus Jack »

Hi Pioneer , Welcome :grin: , your "English is very good (tu)
Stephen.. Bangor. N. Ireland.
anders
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Post by anders »

Welcome! The weather is awful, as usual.

And for those who wonder: an HPLC is a instrument for chemical analysis that is not just time-consuming to use, it also frequently malfunctions and is therefore very good at wasting the operator's time.
rodsmith
BCSS Member
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Post by rodsmith »

anders wrote:And for those who wonder: an HPLC is a instrument for chemical analysis that is not just time-consuming to use, it also frequently malfunctions and is therefore very good at wasting the operator's time.
I was going to ask what an HPLC is. Good luck with the cactus & succulent collection, Pioneer, and your English is better than a lot of native English speakers.
Rod Smith

Growing a mixed collection of cacti & other succulents; mainly smaller species with a current emphasis on lithops & conophytum.
Paul D
BCSS Trustee
Branch: GRAMPIAN (N.E.Scotland)
Role within the BCSS: Trustee

Post by Paul D »

Welcome!
:smile:
Paul in North-east Scotland (Grampian Branch BCSS)
National Collection Rebutia, Aylostera & Weingartia (inc. Sulcorebutia). Also growing a mixture including Ferocactus, Gymnocalycium, Lobivia, Mammillaria, Lithops, Gasteria, Haworthia.
http://www.rebutia.org.uk