Hi from SW London

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
Mitten82
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: KlNGSTON-on- THAMES

Hi from SW London

Post by Mitten82 »

Hi! I’m Betty Bair. I’m not new to BCSS but I am new to the forum. I’m based in Richmond in London and would like to see if we have any forum folk a little closer to me than our excellent Harrow branch.

I started seriously collecting c&s in 2017, and I’m hoping to find some folk to go on some adventure to some of the excellent plant collections and nurseries a bit further afield.

I’m also your newest Trustee and marketing officer. So feel free to contact me regarding anything that needs more promotion or if you have any other issues 👋💁🏻‍♀️

Here’s my favourite succulent in my collection
Attachments
IMG_5376.jpeg
juster
BCSS Member
Branch: CROYDON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Re: Hi from SW London

Post by juster »

Welcome to the Forum Betty. I live near Leatherhead, so am not really very close to you. You might make the trip to Croydon Branch meetings sometime, we meet in Sanderstead and have a meeting this evening! Best of luck in your new role. :welc:
Croydon Branch member, growing mainly cacti and Echeverias
el48tel
BCSS Member
Branch: LEEDS
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by el48tel »

Welcome Betty Bair
In in GOC so it's a distance away.
It's good to have a new "face" with whom to share ideas
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.
RayW
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Post by RayW »

Hi Betty
Welcome to the forum.
As a new trustee you are very brave putting your head above the parapet on the forum :wink: , but we have noticed a change in attitude since the new BOG took office.
Please feel free to show as many of your favorite plants as you like. We like photos here and they always make for a good discussion :oops:
Ray Woodbridge

Cacti only collection mainly grown from seed.
BCSS member 50155