Here is the rest of the photo of this old plant, MIke, with another of this year's segments + flower and a previous year's segment ....
Search found 2916 matches
- Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:07 pm
- Forum: Small Opuntias (Tephrocactus Study Group)
- Topic: Maihueniopsis minuta
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1289
- Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:40 pm
- Forum: The Cactus & Succulent Plant Forum
- Topic: Mammillaria haudeana
- Replies: 13
- Views: 516
- Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:26 am
- Forum: Aloes, Gasteria, Haworthia Etc (The Haworthia Society)
- Topic: A Gasteria requires data explaining
- Replies: 4
- Views: 271
- Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:11 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello from sunny Southport
- Replies: 7
- Views: 772
Welcome to the Forum. We look forward to hearing more from you.
Your 'rat tail' cactus is in fact a Peanut Cactus.
It has undergone many name changes in the last few decades, including Cereus silvestri, Chamaecereus silvestri, Lobivia silvestri and, more recently, Echinopsis chamaecereus.