Updated seed lists

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Phil White
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: WILTSHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Updated seed lists

Post by Phil White »

I was going to post. Just for U.K. growers I don’t think they send CITES 1 seeds, sadly.
Phil White
Wiltshire, England
Aiko
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Post by Aiko »

I think the seed list of Cactus Hobby Brno has been updated.
Well, their website indicates it is, but there is only the old seed list one can download.

Does anybody have the new list?
Phil White
BCSS Member

Post by Phil White »

Aiko wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:18 pm I think the seed list of Cactus Hobby Brno has been updated.
Well, their website indicates it is, but there is only the old seed list one can download.

It’s live now as is plzen group and cact.cz & I believe kaktusyhk will be next week.
Phil White
Wiltshire, England
Aiko
BCSS Member

Post by Aiko »

Phil White wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:56 pm
Aiko wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:18 pm I think the seed list of Cactus Hobby Brno has been updated.

It’s live now .
Thanks. I now see the new list online.
Strange they update their page, even though they they don't really update their page... I can recall from a year ago the same thing happened, and you needed to request the seed list because it was not published even though the text indicated it was.
Aiko
BCSS Member

Post by Aiko »

Aiko wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:09 pm You can request his list via email. If you don't have his email, send me a private message and I can send it over to you. I don't know if it is appropriate to put it on this forum directly.
This offer also applies to the list of Frantisek Sibal from the Czech Republic, which I got recommended from a fellow forum member. His list (also) offers mostly Lobivia, Acanthocalycium and other Southern American genera. Let me know if you want a copy of his list. I got a speedy service and some bonus seeds, both are always nice.
Phil White
BCSS Member

Post by Phil White »

The kaktusyhk list is now available :-)
Phil White
Wiltshire, England
richr
Registered Guest

Post by richr »

Has anyone heard when Volker Schadlich might post his Gymno seed list this year?
MatDz
BCSS Member

Post by MatDz »

richr wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:00 pm Has anyone heard when Volker Schadlich might post his Gymno seed list this year?
01.10.21 Samenliste 2021/2022
Meine neue Samenliste ist ab 01.12.2021 online.
I'll leave the joy of translating from German to you :mrgreen:
Mat
Davey246
Registered Guest
Branch: LEICESTER

Post by Davey246 »

MatDz wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:05 pmI'll leave the joy of translating from German to you :mrgreen:
Google Translate does a near faultless job these days, even picking up on abbreviations and some slang - amp for amplifier, for instance, and suchlike. Most languages at least, anyway. (An Estonian colleague assures me that his native language will be waiting a long while yet, although I've not checked in a while.)
fatich
Registered Guest

Post by fatich »

Adblps will be updated on 13.11.2021