Mammillaria napina

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
rongs
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: STOKE-ON-TRENT

Re: Mammillaria napina

Post by rongs »

I have asked for a refund
The seller is described as Phillbatt1 and I do know he is based in Oswestry,Shropshire
He may show a picture of Mammillaria zeilmanniana on Ebay but the plant he sent me is something else
Cidermanrolls
BCSS Member
Branch: LINCOLN
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Mammillaria napina

Post by Cidermanrolls »

That's the seller I had seen. I was mistaken when I suggested Wales. There are some very good sellers on eBay and there are some others. Sadly, cacti are not immune from being seen as a way to make a fast buck.
There are also some very strange bidding practices going on with some sellers. My own experience with anything being sold from further east than Germany is that if I want to win a plant I need to bid £5.50 or more, or I will probably lose and see the plant on sale again the following week.