Peter in Whitchurch

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Peter
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Re: Peter in Whitchurch

Post by Peter »

Now, now, Matt, this word 'cheap' is alien to me in the context of me selling things to other people. On the other hand , if I'm actually buying something, its meaning is crystal clear. I'm glad that we've had this discussion because you're due here to buy some plants and now you full well know what you're in for. :razz:
MattGibbs
BCSS Member
Branch: BRIDLINGTON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by MattGibbs »

No problem ! As a Yorkshireman I don't expect to be able to afford that many :grin:
My friend may be more able to make a dint in your 'stock'.
Bradford Branch Show Secretary
BCSS Zone 3 Secretary
Chris in Leeds
BCSS Member
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Chris in Leeds »

Thanks Peter
They are nice and that is why I was asking as looking on the other picture I thought they looked nice but couldn't see them as good as these pictures
Good luck with finding new homes for them if I had room I would be straight down to yours
Chris
BCSS MEMBER SINCE 2000 (NATIONAL SHOW)
FORUM MEMBER SINCE JUNE 2006
Interested in - TURBINICARPUS (Always looking for plants I don't have)
TEPHROCACTUS AND RELATED SPECIES
http://www.leeds.bcss.org.uk/ http://www.zone3.bcss.org.uk/
Mark07
BCSS Member
Branch: LIVERPOOL

Post by Mark07 »

I can highly recommend a visit to Peter’s collection. He has some really lovely plants which are even better than these fantastic pictures when viewed in person! Picked up some really nice plants at very good prices.

Many thanks again to Peter and Tina for the very friendly welcome and for letting us have a good look around. What a really nice place you have there.
Good luck with the rest of the sale and who knows I may be back for a few more if I can find the space!! :)

Mark.
Last edited by Mark07 on Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark07
BCSS Member
Branch: LIVERPOOL

Post by Mark07 »

Deleted double post...
MattGibbs
BCSS Member
Branch: BRIDLINGTON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by MattGibbs »

Thank you for the really great visit yesterday Peter, myself and Mr Smith had a really great day and really enjoyed your affable hospitality and I'll be emailling you to liaise on the return visit. (I think I'll take the front seat out of the car for that Euphorbia!) I'm sure we'll winkle a few more into the boot as well. It was very interesting to chat with you and see the amazing variety you have for sale, well worth the long drive. Good luck with the continuing sale.
Collection visit
Collection visit
Bradford Branch Show Secretary
BCSS Zone 3 Secretary
Peter
BCSS Member

Post by Peter »

Thanks Matt. Very clever of you to avoid getting me on that picture. It really would have deterred people from visiting. But it was great that you and Peter came. A good time was had by all!
orod
BCSS Member
Branch: BERKHAMSTED & District

Post by orod »

Patrick wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:22 pm Yikes, the first time in years that I am sorry I am not still living in the UK. Some amazing plants Peter and it must be very hard to let go of them.
how can i get in tuoch with peter.oohanians@yahoo.co.uk 07887853090
orod
BCSS Member

Post by orod »

Peter wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:56 am Thanks Matt. Very clever of you to avoid getting me on that picture. It really would have deterred people from visiting. But it was great that you and Peter came. A good time was had by all!
how can i get in tuoch with peter. oohanians@yahoo.co.uk 07887853090
orod
BCSS Member

Post by orod »

Peter wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:51 pm Now, now, Matt, this word 'cheap' is alien to me in the context of me selling things to other people. On the other hand , if I'm actually buying something, its meaning is crystal clear. I'm glad that we've had this discussion because you're due here to buy some plants and now you full well know what you're in for. :razz:
how can i get in tuoch with peter.oohanians@yahoo.co.uk 07887853090