Sansevieria (cylindrica?) 'Almond Jade' and 'Inti'

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
MatDz
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

Sansevieria (cylindrica?) 'Almond Jade' and 'Inti'

Post by MatDz »

I passed by a local plant shop rather decently stocked in C&S and noticed two Sansevieria (seems to be my newest addiction...) cultivars: 'Almond Jade' and 'Inti' (photograph below). I couldn't find much information on them, except that they might be cv. of S. cylindrica and both are sold wholesale by FlorAcces for a fraction of the price :mrgreen: ('Almond Jade' and 'Inti').

I took a quick, low light photograph of both, but am wondering if anyone can comment on their expected adult forms and whether they are indeed cultivars of S. cylindrica? I assume it should be the usual fan of cylindrical leaves, but maybe someone has these cultivars in a bit more aged forms and could confirm or correct this.

'AJ' front, 'Inti' back
'AJ' front, 'Inti' back

Edit: And I earned my first sideways photograph badge! I promise it's in a regular portrait orientation on my mobile!
Mat