MSG 2020 Seed Distribution  Solved

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Roatavator
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

MSG 2020 Seed Distribution  Solved

Post by Roatavator »

We have some seed left from our last year’s Seed Distribution. Normally this would be sold at events and meetings but, of course, these won’t be happening for some time yet.
So we’ve decided to offer it here.
THE OFFER IS AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS ALIKE, on a first come first served basis. (Although if non-members like what they see we’d love to have you join us!)

Please note, the offer is only available to UK and EU addresses. GB orders will be posted straight away, EU and Northern Ireland orders will be posted in the summer as we have to obtain a Phytosanitary Certificate for overseas mailings and these will be collated with our 2021 packets.

I will update the seed availability as and when I sell out of seed types so keep checking back on this page. We’re a few weeks yet from releasing our 2021 distribution so now’s your chance to secure some seed before the rush!

To order:-
1. Select, using the MSG seed numbers, from the list, also include a few acceptable substitutes as some individual seed stocks are very low. Or there’s a few unlisted ones if you’re happy for me to choose them.
2. Email the seed packet MSG numbers you require to:- MSGSeedOrders@outlook.com together with your address.
3. Add to the cost of the seed £3 for GB address and £7 for EU or NI address. Make immediate payment to the PayPal account at the same email address as your order.
4. Maximum of two packets per seed type.
Attachments
5D039A37-A43F-48F1-8564-09F8B7FF8C8D.jpeg
23A63067-726B-42B4-8EDC-45C878DB829E.jpeg
Peter. Lapsed cactus enthusiast, now into Conophytums. Fewer plasters when repotting! MSG member.
edds
BCSS Member
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: MSG 2020 Seed Distribution

Post by edds »

That's brilliant Peter and thanks for posting here. I've just emailed you. A nice bonus as a new member of the MSG!

Ed
Ed

BCSS member 53038
Roatavator
BCSS Member

Post by Roatavator »

Glad you saw it!
Unusually rapid service was due to me working at other orders which I’d just finished when yours pinged in.
Peter. Lapsed cactus enthusiast, now into Conophytums. Fewer plasters when repotting! MSG member.
edds
BCSS Member

Post by edds »

Thanks Peter! It was wonderfully speedy! Thanks again!

Ed
Ed

BCSS member 53038
HaoBao
BCSS Member
Branch: BIRMINGHAM & District

Post by HaoBao »

Hi Peter

I just emailed you with a list of some I'd like in case there's still some available.

Should I pay now? Seems odd if I don't have to borrow a chequebook, find an envelope and all that like for the BCSS :smile:

Many thanks

Paul
Plant sales: www.CentralSucculents.etsy.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/CentralSucculents
Reddit: www.reddit.com/u/CentralSucculents

All my plants are kept indoors and I started collecting in August 2018. Favourites are Pachyphytum, Echeveria, Haworthia, Mesembs and oddball Cacti.
Roatavator
BCSS Member

Post by Roatavator »

Hi Paul
I’ve emailed you, your order is ready awaiting payment by PayPal at MSGSeedOrders@outlook.com
Thanks
Peter
HaoBao
BCSS Member
Branch: BIRMINGHAM & District

Post by HaoBao »

Sorry I didn’t see your message here before I emailed, I’ve sent the payment now, thank you 👍
Plant sales: www.CentralSucculents.etsy.com
Instagram: www.instagram.com/CentralSucculents
Reddit: www.reddit.com/u/CentralSucculents

All my plants are kept indoors and I started collecting in August 2018. Favourites are Pachyphytum, Echeveria, Haworthia, Mesembs and oddball Cacti.
Roatavator
BCSS Member

Post by Roatavator »

I’ve added the latest list, they’re selling fast!
Attachments
0877287E-4ADF-49F5-8301-1AE82A69E427.jpeg
Roatavator
BCSS Member

Post by Roatavator »

Apologies for causing any confusion.
3456 Chieridopsis has reappeared on the latest list as I discovered another supply which was hidden!