MSG BULLETIN AND 2021 SEED LIST

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Roatavator
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

MSG BULLETIN AND 2021 SEED LIST

Post by Roatavator »

I’m pleased to announce that the first MSG Bulletin of the year will start to arrive on doormats today. The Bulletin contains the Seed List, available to MSG members. I have just released the email seed list to all who have requested it. Please check your junk email folder if you have requested one but it doesn’t appear to have arrived.
I’ll update MSG Facebook page with delays to orders, seed sold out etc
Peter. Lapsed cactus enthusiast, now into Conophytums. Fewer plasters when repotting! MSG member.
Tishania
BCSS Member
Branch: BRISTOL
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: MSG BULLETIN AND 2021 SEED LIST

Post by Tishania »

Yes my Bulletin and email both arrived OK today

Thanks to all involved

Ed
Returned member interested in anything that won't injure me or my wallet.
edds
BCSS Member

Post by edds »

Mine too and email already sent back for the seeds and a PayPal payment! (Fortunately I was working from home today!) :mrgreen:

Was tinged with sadness seeing the TS codes on the list though and reading the editor's remarks. Going to be big shoes to fill.
Ed

BCSS member 53038
Aiko
BCSS Member

Post by Aiko »

edds wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 5:01 pm Was tinged with sadness seeing the TS codes on the list though and reading the editor's remarks. Going to be big shoes to fill.
Hopefully his collection will be taken care off by a knowledgable person that is willing to provide seeds for the MSG and / or the BCSS.
Roatavator
BCSS Member

Post by Roatavator »

Just for the sake of clarity, if any MSG member was on the email distribution list last year, you will not be automatically sent this year’s email seed list, as we were unable to access the old email account following Alain’s sad demise. If anyone wants the new seed list please email me at MSGSeedOrders@outlook.com
Peter. Lapsed cactus enthusiast, now into Conophytums. Fewer plasters when repotting! MSG member.
Aiko
BCSS Member

Post by Aiko »

Is it an idea to put the seed list on http://mesemb.org?
Roatavator
BCSS Member

Post by Roatavator »

Archive seed lists are on there. Current seed lists are not as they are only available to MSG members for orders and website can be seen by everyone.
ragamala
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTH FYLDE

Post by ragamala »

As Peter asked not to be unnecessarily distracted by emails at what must be a very busy time, maybe I can express my thanks here for the very prompt response to my order. Thank you Peter for all your effort and that of your team.
el48tel
BCSS Member
Branch: LEEDS

Post by el48tel »

I would echo ragamala's comments.
Thank you Peter
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.
MatDz
BCSS Member

Post by MatDz »

Ditto (tritto?) here!

And only one packet missing!
Mat