MSG BULLETIN AND 2021 SEED LIST

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Roatavator
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Re: MSG BULLETIN AND 2021 SEED LIST

Post by Roatavator »

Glad they’re getting to the right places safely! I think I’m right in saying the seed will in future all be packed in glassine envelopes.
I’ve been getting lots of thank yous on the email system, they are appreciated sorry I haven’t got time to acknowledge them all!
Peter. Lapsed cactus enthusiast, now into Conophytums. Fewer plasters when repotting! MSG member.
edds
BCSS Member
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by edds »

I was trying to find my latest msg bulletin to check the email address to request the seedlist being emailed. I had it in my head it had changed again - is that right and can someone confirm the right address to send it to? Thanks.
Ed

BCSS member 53038
Jim_Mercer
BCSS Member
Branch: LIVERPOOL

Post by Jim_Mercer »

edds wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:59 pm I was trying to find my latest msg bulletin to check the email address to request the seedlist being emailed. I had it in my head it had changed again - is that right and can someone confirm the right address to send it to? Thanks.
Latest bulletin has same address as the one I used last year MSGSeedOrders@outlook.com
edds
BCSS Member

Post by edds »

Thanks Jim - my brain getting things mixed up again!
Ed

BCSS member 53038