CactusWorld 2021 March

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Stuart
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: BRISTOL

Re: CactusWorld 2021 March

Post by Stuart »

I'd give it a couple of weeks before contacting anyone. It looks like they were only posted last Friday, it's only Tuesday today, give the Post Office a chance first.

Stuart
Phil_SK
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Forum Moderator

Post by Phil_SK »

Ernie wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:08 pm I paid by direct bank transfer months ago but have not got mine yet. Who do I need to speak to please
From inside any CactusWorld:
If you have not received your CactusWorld by the beginning of the month following the expected publication date, and are concerned that it might have gone astray, please contact the Membership Secretary, providing full details of your name, address and membership number.
so please hang on until April.
Phil Crewe, BCSS 38143. Mostly S. American cacti, esp. Lobivia, Sulcorebutia and little Opuntia
Ernie
BCSS Member
Branch: TEESSIDE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Ernie »

Okay thanks.
'Eternity is but a a brief moment away'
MatDz
BCSS Member
Branch: None

Post by MatDz »

Ernie wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:08 pm I paid by direct bank transfer months ago but have not got mine yet. Who do I need to speak to please
Given the circumstances most probably your local mail sorting office.
Mat
Pattock
BCSS Member

Post by Pattock »

Mine arrived today. [Edited to add - I went and did something else before posting this and that is now yesterday.]

I haven't finished reading it yet but there is some good stuff in there.

I hope Ralph Peckover finds another species of Ceropegia near Klein Elandsfontein. Then they could call it Ceropegia elandopegia. Though I suppose it should be Ceropegia elandopegica unless the plant happened to resemble a fountain of elands.
Asclepiomaniac. Armchair ethnobotanist.
Occasional, eclectic blogger:
http://pattheplants.blogspot.com/
atgamble
Registered Guest

Post by atgamble »

It's my first CactusWorld and I'm blown away by the quality of it. Haven't read it properly yet but have flicked through and taken in a few articles, it's absolutely brilliant. Loving the cultivation notes too, will have to get a binder for them! Really well done to all involved.