Lobivia pentlandii cristata

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Jura
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: DUBLIN
Role within the BCSS: Member

Lobivia pentlandii cristata

Post by Jura »

Hey guys,

I seem to have found a slight issue with with my pentlandii. The marks on the side seemed to have appeared nearly overnight. Root system seems to be healthy and only one side is affected. This side was turned away from the window so couldn't be possibly sun damage . Checked for scales on nearby plants can't see anything, can't see any of them on lobivia itself either. I am absolutely perplexed on what do i have here.. sprayed everything with red rose clear just in case and quarantined pentlandii. I was also thinking it could be magnesium deficiency but would it affect one side only?

Any opinions would be highly appreciated! Would be a shame to loose such a gorgeous plant.
Attachments
20210313_125044.jpg
20210313_131322.jpg
20210313_131330.jpg