A few Echinopsis flowers

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Cidermanrolls
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: LINCOLN
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: A few Echinopsis flowers

Post by Cidermanrolls »

Those look superb. So much better than my disappointment today when Schick Cabaret opened its first flower, only to be immediately downgraded to NoID status! 🤕🤬. Don’t you hate it when you buy a mislabelled hybrid!
If anyone has a good Cabaret pup, please message me…..
el48tel
BCSS Member
Branch: LEEDS

Post by el48tel »

I had the opposite with one species supposedly gemmata, but actually wrongly labeled; it was actually a named hybrid.
But easy to pull out the label to read it and then stick it back into the wrong pot.
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.
Sylvia
BCSS Member
Branch: SOMERSET

Post by Sylvia »

Cidermanrolls - I will check tomorrow to see whether I have a spare pup.
Sylvia in Somerset growing cacti and succulents since 1977