Has anyone got one of these

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Roy
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: HULL
Role within the BCSS: Member

Has anyone got one of these

Post by Roy »

An Astrophytum cultivar by the name of Lotus land (maybe one word). Hard as nails when you try to cut it to graft. Every year it forms buds and every year, up to now,( it could prove me a liar)they abort . Does anyone get flowers?
Attachments
4S91RXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAAKAA4BAgAgAAAAhgAAAA8BAgAFAAAApgAAABABAgAKAAAAqwAAABIBAwABAAAAAQAAABoBBQABAAAAtQAAABsBBQABAAAAvQAAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADIBAgAVAAAAxQAAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAGmHBAABAAAA2gAAAJUCAAAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgAFNPTlkAQ1lCRVJTSE9
4S91RXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAAKAA4BAgAgAAAAhgAAAA8BAgAFAAAApgAAABABAgAKAAAAqwAAABIBAwABAAAAAQAAABoBBQABAAAAtQAAABsBBQABAAAAvQAAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADIBAgAVAAAAxQAAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAGmHBAABAAAA2gAAAJUCAAAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgAFNPTlkAQ1lCRVJTSE9 (79.45 KiB) Viewed 1484 times
Member Bcss
Phil White
BCSS Member
Branch: WILTSHIRE

Re: Has anyone got one of these

Post by Phil White »

Hi Roy,
Yes I have it & yes it does flower.
HTH

Phil White
Wiltshire, England
Roy
BCSS Member
Branch: HULL

Re: Has anyone got one of these

Post by Roy »

Hi Phil,
That's interesting, I wonder why mine aborts? Might try watering it.
Member Bcss