New Member.

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
nobbypete
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: BRADFORD

New Member.

Post by nobbypete »

Hello All.
I have been keeping a small collection of Cacti for a number of years but since retiring I now have time to join a branch. I have now joined the Birmingham branch and they have made me very welcome.
Peter Clarke.
Keith H
BCSS Member
Branch: CAMBRIDGE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: New Member.

Post by Keith H »

Hi Peter, welcome to the forum, hopefully we can all be as welcoming as those in your newly joined branch. Retiring is a long way off for me, I have only recently got my cacti (mostly) collection back from my father who took them on when I left home for college, regretably that was almost thirty years ago, my how time slips away.
Regards Keith.

BCSS # 50554
juster
BCSS Member
Branch: DARTFORD
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by juster »

Welcome to the Forum Peter, I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you here, and also at your branch meetings. Enjoy your retirement, and your plants.
Croydon Branch member, growing mainly cacti and Echeverias
nobbypete
BCSS Member

Post by nobbypete »

Keith H wrote:Hi Peter, welcome to the forum, hopefully we can all be as welcoming as those in your newly joined branch. Retiring is a long way off for me, I have only recently got my cacti (mostly) collection back from my father who took them on when I left home for college, regretably that was almost thirty years ago, my how time slips away.
Thanks Keith H for that.
nobbypete
BCSS Member

Post by nobbypete »

juster wrote:Welcome to the Forum Peter, I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you here, and also at your branch meetings. Enjoy your retirement, and your plants.
Thanks juster for that.