Finally tidied greenhouse!

Share your collection with the rest of the forum here.
Roatavator
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: None

Finally tidied greenhouse!

Post by Roatavator »

Took the bull by the horns this week. Thoroughly cleaned, repotted around 130 Conos, threw out dead/useless stuff. This explains my pleading for IDs elsewhere, I’ve found plants I’d forgotten about completely!
And the bonus, whereas I thought the greenhouse was full, I’ve now got room for at least 20 more Conos before getting wall shelves!
Attachments
The prickly side
The prickly side
Conos
Conos
Peter. Lapsed cactus enthusiast, now into Conophytums. Fewer plasters when repotting! MSG member.
AnTTun
BCSS Member

Re: Finally tidied greenhouse!

Post by AnTTun »

I think one label is a bit out of center :) Other than that, good job :)
TTcacti - C&S database software - http://www.ttimpact.hr/anttun/
Roatavator
BCSS Member

Post by Roatavator »

Funny you should say that, it’s annoying me too 😂
I know the labels are a bit big but they’re permanent fade resistant and the plants will eventually grow to fit them!
Peter. Lapsed cactus enthusiast, now into Conophytums. Fewer plasters when repotting! MSG member.
el48tel
BCSS Member
Branch: LEEDS
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by el48tel »

Roatavator wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:31 pm Funny you should say that, it’s annoying me too 😂
I know the labels are a bit big but they’re permanent fade resistant and the plants will eventually grow to fit them!
:lol:
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.
CactusGrape
Branch: BIRMINGHAM & District

Post by CactusGrape »

Very organised indeed. Must put aside an hour or two to tidy our greenhouse, now it's been repaired from the storm!