Astro cvs and hybrids

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Tony R
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: CAMBRIDGE
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: Astro cvs and hybrids

Post by Tony R »

Fantastic plants and photos, Diane! I don't have many astro's but really should propagate a few more to look for variation.

Best regards,
Tony Roberts
Treasurer, Haworthia Society
Chairman, Tephrocactus Study Group
Moderator, BCSS Forum
Kent
(Gasteria, Mammillaria, small Opuntia, Cleistocactus and Sempervivum are my current special interests)
Jude
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Post by Jude »

Super pictures and beautiful plants - thanks for sharing.
I have sown some Astro seed this year for the first time:innocent: - the seedlings are still quite small. Its great having something so special to look forward to.:bigcrowd:
Jude (I'm a cactaddict) Lewis. Carmarthenshire. Small varied collection. Joined BCSS Dec 2008
Benjy
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTHAMPTON & MILTON KEYNES
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Benjy »

Benjy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nice plants Diane.
> I have just one small superkabuto, and often hold
> myself back
> from the temptation of buying more of them, theyre
> great.
>
> Benjy

The one little'un in my collection is sporting 2 flowers this morning :)

Benjy

[attachment 19637 superkabuto.JPG]
Attachments
4ScJRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAAKAA4BAgAgAAAAhgAAAA8BAgAGAAAApgAAABABAgAZAAAArAAAABIBAwABAAAAAQAAABoBBQABAAAAxgAAABsBBQABAAAAzgAAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADIBAgAUAAAA1gAAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAGmHBAABAAAA6gAAALYMAAAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICA
4ScJRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAAKAA4BAgAgAAAAhgAAAA8BAgAGAAAApgAAABABAgAZAAAArAAAABIBAwABAAAAAQAAABoBBQABAAAAxgAAABsBBQABAAAAzgAAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADIBAgAUAAAA1gAAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAGmHBAABAAAA6gAAALYMAAAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICAgICA (93.13 KiB) Viewed 863 times