SECIAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
David_K
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: NORTHAMPTON & MILTON KEYNES
Role within the BCSS: Secretary

SECIAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER

Post by David_K »

At this time of year you have the opportunity to get 5 editions of the Journal for the price of 4. Until the end of November anyone joining for 2017 will also get the December 2016 edition together with the seed list. So don't put off joining until next year but do it now while the special offer lasts.
David Kirkbright
Society Treasurer & Trustee,
Northants and MK Branch
Long time grower (not always well) of almost anything.
Visitors welcome but check first.
Andrew9
BCSS Member
Branch: BRIGHTON, HOVE & District
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: SECIAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER

Post by Andrew9 »

Hi David
How do I sign up for this?
Thanks
Andrew
nobbypete
BCSS Member
Branch: BIRMINGHAM & District

Post by nobbypete »

I wish to renew my membership but cannot log in to the membership side of the site. Please could you contact me by email hotwelder@hotmail.co.uk
Regards Peter Clarke.
Aiko
BCSS Member
Branch: None
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Aiko »

Andrew9 wrote:Hi David
How do I sign up for this?
It was a bit of a search, but on http://www.society.bcss.org.uk/index.php/join.html there is information, and on the right (why not on the left?) there are further informational pages linked.
Pattehcake
Branch: NORWICH

Post by Pattehcake »

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me - I signed up to become a member, via the online form, on the 29th November (wanted to sign up before the end of the month to enable me to get this offer however I haven't had an email confirmation or have had any money withdrawn from my account to signify that my membership application/request has gone through.

Anyone else had this problem? I'm worried now I'll miss out on the offer if I end up having to do another application because this one has messed up?

Any help would be much appreciated, thank you!
David_K
Branch: NORTHAMPTON & MILTON KEYNES
Role within the BCSS: Secretary

Post by David_K »

We know there are a few problems at the moment with the website and anyone letting us know that they have tried to join before the deadline will be honoured at the special offer terms once we have managed to receive their details. The alternative method by credit card does take a little longer to get acknowledged so please be patient.
David Kirkbright
Society Treasurer & Trustee,
Northants and MK Branch
Long time grower (not always well) of almost anything.
Visitors welcome but check first.