Hello from sunny north Worcestershire!

New members, please take the time to introduce yourself and your collection.
succulentaddict
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: BIRMINGHAM & District
Role within the BCSS: Member

Hello from sunny north Worcestershire!

Post by succulentaddict »

Hello
I joined a few weeks ago, and have just got onto the forum.
I have too many succulents - Echeveria, Graptopetalum, Graptoveria, Pachyphytum . . .
I am not mad about spikey things but I do have some Agaves and a few cacti.
I have grown succulents for many years, but have recently been adding to my collection again, and now they are taking over the house!!!
Attachments
Some of my succulent family
Some of my succulent family
Joolz
Succulent addict
Growing Echeveria, Graptopetalum, Pachyphytum, Sedum, Agave and and few spikey cacti - indoors and out.
Stuart
BCSS Member
Branch: BRIGHTON, HOVE & District

Re: Hello from sunny north Worcestershire!

Post by Stuart »

Welcome to the Forum, you can never have too many succulents! If this was a normal year I'd recommend the Cactus Show at Birmingham Botanical Gardens which would have been in a week or so. Hopefully it will be back to normal for early October next year.

Stuart
el48tel
BCSS Member
Branch: LEEDS
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by el48tel »

Welcome to the forum.
Some fine plants there.
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.
juster
BCSS Member
Branch: CROYDON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by juster »

Welcome to the Forum Juliet, you have some nice plants there and I'm sure you will find plenty to interest you here. Enjoy your plants :welc:
Croydon Branch member, growing mainly cacti and Echeverias
Andyh
BCSS Member
Branch: BIRMINGHAM & District

Post by Andyh »

Welcome! The Birmingham Branch or Worcester Branch is your closest group. We are doing informal monthly zoom talks at Birmingham...one planned for next wed. Invites not sent yet as Im waiting on seeing if a branch member is able to share pics. Andy
radekchanas
Branch: None

Post by radekchanas »

Hello everyone,
Just a quick ‘hi’ from me, I joined the forum some time ago but never got around to introducing myself. Can’t seem to post any new messages hence this message - apologies if this is against the rules. I’ mostly interested in caudex plants and over the last 4 years have been growing Adeniums from seeds. About 100 of them, but I now about 30 left due to slugs and rot - not happy! Anyhow, hope to learn a lot and exchange information.
Regards
Radek
Phil_SK
Branch: MACCLESFIELD & EAST CHESHIRE
Role within the BCSS: Forum Moderator

Post by Phil_SK »

Hi,
Yes, your first 5 posts have to be moderated before they're visible but it should be OK after that - did you realise that was post number 2? :lol:
Phil Crewe, BCSS 38143. Mostly S. American cacti, esp. Lobivia, Sulcorebutia and little Opuntia