bcss latest recruit

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
SteveH
Registered Guest
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa

bcss latest recruit

Post by SteveH »

keen to learn
Attachments
AAAABMCAwABAAAAAgBvY2mHBAABAAAAEAEAAI4FAABPTFlNUFVTIERJR0lUQUwgQ0FNRVJBICAgICAgICAgAE9MWU1QVVMgT1BUSUN
AAAABMCAwABAAAAAgBvY2mHBAABAAAAEAEAAI4FAABPTFlNUFVTIERJR0lUQUwgQ0FNRVJBICAgICAgICAgAE9MWU1QVVMgT1BUSUN (76.3 KiB) Viewed 2959 times
SteveH
Registered Guest

Re: bcss latest recruit

Post by SteveH »

still can't tell the difference between opuntias
Attachments
4TVqRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAALAA4BAgAgAAAAbAkAAA8BAgAYAAAAjAkAABABAgANAAAApAkAABIBAwABAAAAAQADABoBBQABAAAAkAUAABsBBQABAAAAmAUAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADEBAgAgAAAAsgkAADIBAgAUAAAAWAkAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAGmHBAABAAAAkgAAAJQBAAAVAJqCBQABAAAAEAsAAJ2CBQABAAAAWAsAACKIAwABAAA
4TVqRXhpZgAASUkqAAgAAAALAA4BAgAgAAAAbAkAAA8BAgAYAAAAjAkAABABAgANAAAApAkAABIBAwABAAAAAQADABoBBQABAAAAkAUAABsBBQABAAAAmAUAACgBAwABAAAAAgAAADEBAgAgAAAAsgkAADIBAgAUAAAAWAkAABMCAwABAAAAAgAAAGmHBAABAAAAkgAAAJQBAAAVAJqCBQABAAAAEAsAAJ2CBQABAAAAWAsAACKIAwABAAA (83.17 KiB) Viewed 2959 times
Tina
BCSS Member
Branch: NORTHAMPTON & MILTON KEYNES
Role within the BCSS: Member

Post by Tina »

Oh, isn't he sweet.

What time of day was it ?, certainly doen't look scared or do you have a good telephoto lense ?

Tina

varied collection of succulents and cacti but I especially like Euphorbia's, Ariocarpus and variegated agaves.

Bucks, UK
Branch co-ordinator, Northants & MK BCSS https://northants.bcss.org.uk
BCSS Talk team member, contact me- BCSS.Talk@Gmail.com if you want to volunteer or suggest a speaker plz.
NickT
Registered Guest

Post by NickT »

They're enough to fox anyone Lol!

Nick T
Warwickshire

A lot of all sorts
SteveH
Registered Guest

Post by SteveH »

no telephoto lens, he's one of this years cubs and I've done nothing to scare him, so he's quite bold
Maria J
BCSS Member
Branch: SHREWSBURY
Role within the BCSS: Fellows

Post by Maria J »

He is gorgeous Steve! What a privilege! Thanks for sharing him with us!

Maria
Shrewsbury Branch - Shropshire UK
Joined BCSS April 06 (# 48776)

Tending more towards cacti :D, particularly Gymnocalyciums, Rebutias, Sulcorebutias, Echinopses, Thelos, Feros and Mamms (and anything else I like the look of!) all in an 8 x 6 polycarb greenhouse and a few windowsills!