For your information

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Peter B
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: MANCHESTER
Role within the BCSS: Branch Chair

For your information

Post by Peter B »

Because people try to contact me for BEF pots from Philip from time to time and also contact me via email I need to inform you that a malware attack has taken out my email access. All other computer work had been transferred to another computer before the attack but he hadn't been able to move Thunderbird, my user network, over. Consequently I have been without email for 5 days now and will continue in this vein for a few more days while the problem is diagnosed and fixed.

If anybody wants to speak to me for the moment use either a PM or phone 0161 643 8932 or 07967 832089
Peter B,
Manchester Branch Chairman
NCSS/BCSS member since late 1960's - strong interest in mesembs in general and Lithops in particular, Haworthias and enjoy growing all forms of cacti & succulents