ChemPak Trace Elements

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
el48tel
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: LEEDS
Role within the BCSS: Member

Re: ChemPak Trace Elements

Post by el48tel »

Pattock wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:43 pm
peter831shaw wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:18 pm That's the label I always look for. I almost alway avoid NH4 based fertilizers and we have so much calcium in our water that I dont need to add much, but I do use a diluted 3 part liquid fertilizer using in hydroponics.
I should have written "If you don't have calcium salts in your growing medium or water then Chempak alone will not be enough."

Being in Manchester, I sometimes forget that some people get stalactites on their taps.
try Leeds .... stalactites and stalagmites ..... continual battle against these
Endeavouring to grow Aylostera, Echinocereus, Echinopsis, Gymnocalycium, Matucana, Rebutia, and Sulcorebutia. Fallen out of love with Lithops and aggravated by Aeoniums.
Currently being wooed by Haworthia, attempting hybridisation, and enticed by Mesembs.