Havering Cactus Mart

For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation and exhibition of cacti & other succulents.
Forum rules
For the discussion of topics related to the conservation, cultivation, propagation, exhibition & science of cacti & other succulents only.

Please respect all forum members opinions and if you can't make a civil reply, don't reply!
Cactus Kid
BCSS Member
https://www.behance.net/kuchnie-warszawa
Branch: HAVERING
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Havering Cactus Mart

Post by Cactus Kid »

Just a reminder of this great event.

Picture1.png
Picture1.png (246.23 KiB) Viewed 732 times
It is anticipated that nurseries and sellers attending will include:

Ian Armstrong
Craig Barber (William's Cactus)
Graham Charles
Wendy and Richard Edgington
Eric Ellis
Tony Irons
Tony and Suzanne Mace
David Neville
Ralph Northcott (Cactus Shop)
Craig Thompson
Doug Sizmur (Kent Cacti)
Carlos Zeferino (Woodside Cacti)
Joined Havering branch 2006, although have been growing on and off since the age of ten!
Have a large balanced collection of both cacti and succulents but enjoy growing cristate, monstrose and generally anything a bit weird!
David Neville
BCSS Zone Rep
Branch: SOUTHAMPTON
Role within the BCSS: Branch Secretary

Re: Havering Cactus Mart

Post by David Neville »

It's a relief to see it publicised at last!! This has traditionally been one of the most popular cactus and succulent sales events in the south-eastern area of the UK in recent decades. I am pleased to see it promoted at the last minute by local enthusiasts!! I look forward to meeting many people there.... as always!
David Neville
Secretary of Southampton & District Branch. BCSS member since 1977.
Al Laius
BCSS Journal Editor
Branch: SOUTH WALES
Role within the BCSS: Membership Secretary

Post by Al Laius »

David Neville wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 6:12 pm It's a relief to see it publicised at last!! This has traditionally been one of the most popular cactus and succulent sales events in the south-eastern area of the UK in recent decades. I am pleased to see it promoted at the last minute by local enthusiasts!! I look forward to meeting many people there.... as always!
Yes it’s a pity nobody sent it to the eNews editor for inclusion there where it would have reached an audience of over 4000, including BCSS members and non-members alike.

I hope that you will all support the new eNews editor Brian Ayres by sending him details of your events.
Al

Al
Cactus Kid
BCSS Member
Branch: HAVERING
Role within the BCSS: Branch Show

Post by Cactus Kid »

Bumping it to the top :grin:

Just three days to go (tu) (tu) (tu)
Joined Havering branch 2006, although have been growing on and off since the age of ten!
Have a large balanced collection of both cacti and succulents but enjoy growing cristate, monstrose and generally anything a bit weird!
WayneM
Registered Guest
Branch: None

Post by WayneM »

I'll be there with a friend 👍 looking forward to it.

Wayne
Stuart
BCSS Member
Branch: BRISTOL

Post by Stuart »

Hope it all goes well, nurseries are travelling a long distance to be there. Sorry I have to miss this one but I’ll be at the next one. Someone else should have some E. Agavoides variants Wayne! Don’t miss Ian’s Haworthias, he’s got some great plants.
Stuart